1. Only authorized Walker-Winter employees, your local Walker‐Winter Insurance agency and agents, and their staff who need to know your personal information will access and use it. Walker-Winter has established appropriate standards for security and confidentiality of your customer records and information.
2. We do not sell consumer information. We will not share the personal information of our current or former customers with insurance companies, adjusters or others outside Walker-Winter for any purpose other than the underwriting, administration, or servicing of your policy/account, unless the disclosure has been authorized by you or is permitted or required by law.
3. We obtain medical information in connection with specific products or claims. We do not share any consumer medical information we may possess with anyone within or outside Walker‐Winter, unless the consumer expressly authorizes it or we are required by law to do so.
4. We limit the collection and use of your information to what is necessary to deliver superior service and to administer our business procedures. This may include our marketing of additional Walker-Winter products and services to you. We collect personal information about you from the following sources: a) from you on insurance and loan applications and related forms; b) from your transactions with us or others; and c) from consumer reporting and government agencies.
5. We safeguard, according to appropriate standards of security and confidentiality, nonpublic personal information you share with us. “Nonpublic personal information” includes, for example, such information as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, age, gender and credit information. We maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We conduct our business in a manner that keeps your personal customer information secure.
6. Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Walker-Winter, we require them to protect our customers’ personal information.
7. When necessary, we will review and revise our privacy policies to protect personal customer information.
8. We respect your privacy and will not share your info with any third party.
In addition, you may receive privacy statements from the insurance companies that issue the insurance policies to you. You may contact us for further information at 800-516-3322 or visiting your local Walker-‐Winter Insurance agency.
FREE 7-minute objective
Sign up for a FREE Copy of our Quick Reference Insurance Guide
GET IN TOUCH